News & Updates
- All new 5th edition hard copies flying to London, Sydney & New York…
- Tried to update the previous blog but of course it keeps the March 2016 date… This is the August 15 update…
Volume 1 done and dusted. Has to be printed though so the rush copies will be available in (late) December … Continue reading →
- 5th edition – news!! All 48 chapters done and on their way to production!!!
Thanks to all of you who have had many great things to say about the 4th edition and the work … Continue reading →
- 2014 Clinical Sports Medicine Spring Tour of UK. Peter Brukner & Karim Khan
BJSM & Clinical Sports Medicine UK Tour April 28 to May 6th, 2014 Monday 28th April Edinburgh University / Edinburgh … Continue reading →
- For UBC Kin 461 students….
Overview of course while internet is down ….
Tag Archives: physical inactivity
How does one transform “the biggest public health problem of the 21st century” into the biggest opportunity?
Friday, June 14, 2013
How does one transform “the biggest public health problem of the 21st century” into the biggest opportunity? Physical inactivity is … Continue reading →
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
This post originally appeared on the BJSM blog. Republished with permission. Can health care consultations change to incorporate best practice … Continue reading →
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
A recent study published in The Lancet aimed to quantify the effect of physical inactivity on the world’s major non-communicable … Continue reading →
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Previously CSM4ed blogs have focused on the physical inactivity epidemic sweeping the globe (Physical activity: The silver bullet; Sports medicine: … Continue reading →