News & Updates
- All new 5th edition hard copies flying to London, Sydney & New York…
- Tried to update the previous blog but of course it keeps the March 2016 date… This is the August 15 update…
Volume 1 done and dusted. Has to be printed though so the rush copies will be available in (late) December … Continue reading →
- 5th edition – news!! All 48 chapters done and on their way to production!!!
Thanks to all of you who have had many great things to say about the 4th edition and the work … Continue reading →
- 2014 Clinical Sports Medicine Spring Tour of UK. Peter Brukner & Karim Khan
BJSM & Clinical Sports Medicine UK Tour April 28 to May 6th, 2014 Monday 28th April Edinburgh University / Edinburgh … Continue reading →
- For UBC Kin 461 students….
Overview of course while internet is down ….
Tag Archives: obesity
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Regular physical activity in school has the potential of improving health outcomes in children and youth, including overweight and obesity. … Continue reading →
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Previously CSM4ed blogs have focused on the physical inactivity epidemic sweeping the globe (Physical activity: The silver bullet; Sports medicine: … Continue reading →
Monday, June 04, 2012
We all know that exercise is good for you. Countless studies have confirmed the benefits of regular physical activity. With … Continue reading →