News & Updates
- All new 5th edition hard copies flying to London, Sydney & New York…
- Tried to update the previous blog but of course it keeps the March 2016 date… This is the August 15 update…
Volume 1 done and dusted. Has to be printed though so the rush copies will be available in (late) December … Continue reading →
- 5th edition – news!! All 48 chapters done and on their way to production!!!
Thanks to all of you who have had many great things to say about the 4th edition and the work … Continue reading →
- 2014 Clinical Sports Medicine Spring Tour of UK. Peter Brukner & Karim Khan
BJSM & Clinical Sports Medicine UK Tour April 28 to May 6th, 2014 Monday 28th April Edinburgh University / Edinburgh … Continue reading →
- For UBC Kin 461 students….
Overview of course while internet is down ….
Tag Archives: Mark Hutchinson
The athlete with shoulder pain: how to move from a diagnostic dilemma, and a therapeutic drama, to an exciting challenge? ~ Babette Pluim, MD, PhD, MPH
Friday, May 24, 2013
Shoulder injuries in overhead athletes can be very challenging for even the most experienced clinicians. I have worked in tennis … Continue reading →
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Who knew that a standard knee assessment posted on YouTube.com would be viewed over 3 million times? Well that … Continue reading →
Monday, February 20, 2012
I just asked Siri ‘When do you really think the Masterclasses will be up?’. She replied ‘Probably next week but … Continue reading →