News & Updates
- All new 5th edition hard copies flying to London, Sydney & New York…
- Tried to update the previous blog but of course it keeps the March 2016 date… This is the August 15 update…
Volume 1 done and dusted. Has to be printed though so the rush copies will be available in (late) December … Continue reading →
- 5th edition – news!! All 48 chapters done and on their way to production!!!
Thanks to all of you who have had many great things to say about the 4th edition and the work … Continue reading →
- 2014 Clinical Sports Medicine Spring Tour of UK. Peter Brukner & Karim Khan
BJSM & Clinical Sports Medicine UK Tour April 28 to May 6th, 2014 Monday 28th April Edinburgh University / Edinburgh … Continue reading →
- For UBC Kin 461 students….
Overview of course while internet is down ….
Tag Archives: Jessica Orchard
The risks of ionising radiation: three new studies and their impact on imaging in sports medicine ~ Jessica Orchard and John Orchard
Tuesday, July 02, 2013
In 2012, two major studies were published about the risks of ionising radiation from imaging. Pearce and colleagues’ study in … Continue reading →