News & Updates
- All new 5th edition hard copies flying to London, Sydney & New York…
- Tried to update the previous blog but of course it keeps the March 2016 date… This is the August 15 update…
Volume 1 done and dusted. Has to be printed though so the rush copies will be available in (late) December … Continue reading →
- 5th edition – news!! All 48 chapters done and on their way to production!!!
Thanks to all of you who have had many great things to say about the 4th edition and the work … Continue reading →
- 2014 Clinical Sports Medicine Spring Tour of UK. Peter Brukner & Karim Khan
BJSM & Clinical Sports Medicine UK Tour April 28 to May 6th, 2014 Monday 28th April Edinburgh University / Edinburgh … Continue reading →
- For UBC Kin 461 students….
Overview of course while internet is down ….
Tag Archives: American Football
The Effect of Field Conditions and Shoe Type on Lower Extremity Injuries in American Football ~ Jingzhen (Ginger) Yang, PhD, MPH
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
American football has the highest rate of lower extremity injuries in comparison to all other team sports [1,2]. Lower extremity … Continue reading →
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
This post is the second part of a two-part series on concussions and sports medicine. The management of acute concussive … Continue reading →